1. WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Controller: Bacalao Giraldo, S. L. (hereinafter “GIRALDO”)
Registered address: Polígono Industrial de Goiain, Avenida de San Blas 7, 01170 – Legutio (Spain).
Public Registry: Registro Mercantil de Vitoria, Hoja VI 3792, Folio 82, Tomo 653, libro 0, Sección 1ª.
Telephone: +34 945465673
2. PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
The personal data collected will be processed by GIRALDO for the purposes and on the legal basis indicated below:
-To allow the creation of user accounts, necessary for the acquisition of GIRALDO products. Performance of a contract
-To invoice and send the products contracted by the user. Performance of a contract
-To respond to requests, questions, proposals and complaints sent by users through the contact forms provided on the Website. Consent
-To receive and evaluate resumes sent by users and, where appropriate, incorporate candidates in personnel selection processes. Consent
-To allow the inclusion of comments in the spaces enabled for that purpose on the Website. Consent
-To register in the contests organised by GIRALDO the users who wish to participate. Consent
-To assess the performance of our services and improve their quality based on the information obtained from the profiles of registered users. Legitimate interest
-To comply with legal obligations. Legal obligation
Concerning data processing based on consent, the user may withdraw his or her request at any time and free of charge, although this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out previously.
In order to withdraw their consent, the users may address GIRALDO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WHAT DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
GIRALDO will process the data requested on the contact and subscription forms, as well as those provided voluntarily by the user.
Also, in order to analyse the performance of our services, GIRALDO will use the data derived from the use and contracting of its products and services.
4. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The forms provided on the Website will indicate the data that must necessarily be filled in. If the user does not provide the information marked as mandatory, GIRALDO will not be able to process the request.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE USER’S DATA?
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected unless the user requests the erasure of their data, in which case we will not be able to fulfil these purposes.
6. WILL THE USER’S DATA BE SHARED?
Unless otherwise indicated, GIRALDO does not communicate data to third parties. However, if required by a contract binding the parties or by law, the data of the user may be communicated to third parties, such as courts.
Similarly, data may be processed on GIRALDO’s behalf by those suppliers who provide services that require access to such data. At all times, GIRALDO will guarantee that all third parties engaged by GIRALDO will comply with applicable regulations and that in no case will they process the data for purposes other than those indicated by GIRALDO.
7. USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
· Guarantees that he/she is over 14 years old and that the information provided to GIRALDO is truthful, accurate, complete and up-to-date. To this end, the user is responsible for the veracity of all information provided and will keep the information provided up to date in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
· Guarantees that, if he/she provides information concerning other persons, such persons have been informed of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, the user guarantees that he/she has obtained their express authorisation to provide their data to GIRALDO for the above-mentioned purposes.
· Shall be responsible for any false or inaccurate information he/she provides through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to GIRALDO or third parties.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may send a mail to one of the addresses (postal or electronic) indicated in the heading of this policy with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, to
· Withdraw the consents granted.
· Access his/her personal data.
· Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
· Request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
· Obtain from GIRALDO the restriction of data processing when any of the conditions outlined in the data protection regulations are met.
· Request the portability of his/her data.
Likewise, if the user considers that GIRALDO has infringed any of his/her above-mentioned rights, he/she may lodge a complaint with the Basque Data Protection Agency or with any other competent supervision authority.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
GIRALDO will process the user’s data at all times in a confidential manner and will keep them secret, under the provisions of applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the user’s data and to prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: 7 July 2020
© BACALAO GIRALDO, S. L. All rights reserved.